Jennifer Kochenauer is a wannabe. She wantstabe a great writer. She wantstabe a great homeschooling mom, a dedicated scrapbooker, a diligent yogi, a good runner, and a girl after God’s own heart. Not necessarily in that order. As it is, she is just average, but continually pursues improvement. She manages to read a book or two on occasion and, being ever ready to share her thoughts on anything and everything, created this blog to do just that.
Meet the Wannabe Writer
- Sitting at the park enjoying 63 sunny South Carolina degrees with a book while the Tweedles play. #LifeIsGood 4 years ago
- @piersmorgan Maybe we should just make murder illegal... Ban all murders. That oughta do the trick, right? 5 years ago
- @JeffreyGoldberg Universities seem to manage it... 5 years ago
- Argh! I'm SO late! #fridayreads Every Young Man's Battle. 5 years ago
- You probably know 1 of the 7.3 mill woman battling infertility. They need to read #FundamentallyFlawed by @JoselynHasty goo.gl/rDiTU 5 years ago